Life gets busy Sometimes I get the urge to fall asleep early, knowing that breakfast is going to be amazing in the morning. This often occurs after going to the farmers market and finding the perfect assortment of ripe veggies for my morning scramble.
What your going to need
- 3 eggs, 3 egg whites
- bundle of kale w/large stems removed
- 1/8 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 large sweet potato, chopped into one bites with skin
- pinch of himalayan sea salt and black pepper
- 1 red onion prepped into wedges
- 1 red pepper, cut into blocks
Prep Time (min)
Cook Time (min)
Total Time (min)
1. Heat skillet to medium temperature. And preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. While you wait, season onion with 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, 1/4 tsp tandoori spice,
and a pinch of s+p.
3. Repeat step 2 with the sweet potatos.
4. Spread onions and SP on cookie sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes. Make sure to
flip near the halway point. Once the onions are golden and caramelized, and the
sweet potato takes a fork. Remove from oven and set aside.
5. While roasting the veggies, crack your eggs into a bowl and mix with a pinch of
turmeric and S+P.
6. A few minutes before onions and SP are done cooking, add 1 tbsp oil along with
your seasoned eggs. Scramble occassionally for 5 minutes and then put to the side.
7. Add another 1/2 tbsp of cocunut oil to the skillet and toss in the kale along
with 1 tso tandoori masala spice. Mixing once and a while wilting the kale.
Takes about 3-4 minutes.
8. Divide pan in half and add egg once more to warm. Turn off heat but keep on
9. To serve, divide the eggs and kale into desired portions and top with onion and
To clear the air - I came out of the fight on Saturday without any injuries and looking to compete on the Halifax card in February if possible. The ref did a great job, Matthew is a tough kid coming back from those shots is amazing!!! As for me, I'll continue to grow...
Subscribe to the site and get an inside look into my UFC 206 training camp as I prepare to compete against Matthew Lopez!! Up Next